This job is currently Archived,
Information Security Architect Waltham United States,
Posted on : 20 June 2017
- Our company is a leading global provider of products, services and solutions for the diagnostics, food, environmental, industrial, life sciences research and laboratory services markets.
- For example,our company supports the potentially life-saving screening of nearly 40 million newborn babies each year and manages hundreds of thousands of scientific instruments within our lab services business One-source.
- Our strategy is to develop and deliver innovative products, services and solutions in high-growth markets that utilize our knowledge and expertise to address customers critical needs and drive scientific breakthroughs.
- To execute on our strategy and accelerate revenue growth, we focus on broadening our offerings through both the acquisition of innovative technology and investment in research and development.
- Our company is optimizing their enterprise IT operations while transforming their business model and needs an experienced, forward-thinking security leader to become their next Information Security Architect.
- The new IS Architect will be responsible for several aspects of the Information Security Program execution, including security policy review, designing, implementing, and maintaining an effective security architecture, reviewing and approving IT and business plans to securely implement technology, and other related activities that help advance the security transformation of the enterprise IT program.
- As our company brings new security functionality to their lab equipment and lab services businesses, the IS Architect will review and approve the security aspects of these products and services. The IS Architect is responsible to the CISO.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Information Security Architect is expected to:
Waltham MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates