This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 23 October 2017
- The Information Management Lead will develop UCB s data strategy with minimal guidance and is responsible for developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the availability of secondary data options. Makes decisions within guidelines, policies and own business plan with greater freedom to act.
- This individual will serve as a liaison between Functional Areas and Information Technology (IT) to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational planning.
- This individual will need to establish and leverage strong relationships with our data suppliers.
- This position will work co-operatively with other functions within UCB to define needs and find solutions to fulfill defined service levels and business needs.
- This individual is expected to leverage prior experiences and provide leadership in defining processes and interactions related to the use of data cross the different functions within UCB as well as key sales and marketing stakeholders.
- This role is responsible for developing and implementing a Data Quality Review Process for the Master Data
- This individual will be responsible for building and leading a cross functional Committee comprised of individuals representing Information Technology (IT), Incentives Compensation (IC), Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Market Access and Trade. This team will be responsible for ensuring consistency use of UCB s data assets in different forums and reports as well as, ensure that the data related to decisions are made with full understanding of the downstream dependencies. Information Management Lead will set priorities with this team to meet short-term deadlines and mid-term objectives.
- This individual is expected to identify new business opportunities pertaining to the use of information assets to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the marketplace and to represent data as a strategic business asset
- Develops best practices and knowledge of external business challenges to improve Data Governance.
- Manage and provide direction to contractors of UCB's data governance mission and vision
- Provide direction to and manage any 3rd party supporting the role/function
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to nonstandard requests from internal/external customers. Solves complex Data Governance problems with little or no precedent or infrequently occurring problem.
- Responsible for managing the Information Management budget ($1M)
Find a Job Find Candidates