Informatica Administrator - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Global Data & Reporting team in India is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for managing support and maintenance processes for Data, Reporting, Integrated solutions and Central Data Maintenance for all Regions.
- The right candidate will be working with Business Applications team for company Region America.
About the Department:
Global Data & Reporting is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India and responsible for managing support and maintenance processes for Data, Reporting, Integrated solutions all Regions in our company.
- The primary duties for this position include (but not limited to) :Monitor Power Center Servers and troubleshoot server related issues
- Configure and Manage Users/Groups/Roles in Power Center Servers
- Configure Security domain, Scheduling Synchronization of users/group with LDAP service
- Configure Ports, Grid Responsibilities ,create system user account, verify the database to meet for repository setup requirements
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to analyse business requirements and provide optimal solutions for their needs
- Prepare estimates, schedules and resource plans for implementing changes to the Customer Master integration
- Set up the database and user account for the domain configuration repository, Configure Kerberos for user authentication to the domain, Create domain for installing Informatica servicesConfigure environment variables, Configure database client software for integration & repository services
- Work with Infrastructure Operations teams to coordinate routine maintenance activities such as patches and troubleshoot issues related to MDM system.Architect and implement solutions for providing master data to downstream systems. Create and maintain interface agreements with the managers of interfacing applications.Configuration of security domains and Scheduling Synchronization of the users/group with LDAP directory service, if using LDAP security Domain
- Managing the deployments (Labels, folder, deployment groups) and conflict resolutions
- Configuration and management of different types of nodes while installing Power
- Configuration and management of application services, license service etcInformatica Installation on servers or upgrade the existing setup
- Develop pertinent documents and participate in code reviews
- Manage changes and service requests in Remedy service management tool.
- Provide innovative solutions to improve business and IT process efficiencies.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and help with performance tuning of ETL jobs.
- Develop business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans/test scripts to ensure quality deliverables.
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in U.S. (European Shift timings with extended times).
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of System Life Cycle Development (SDLC) is required.Around 3-4 years of experience with Power Center Administration skills
- Around 1-2 years of experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.Minimum 2 year of experience in Redhat Linux or another Unix flavour.
- Experience with Oracle 11g or later is preferred.
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality Analyst tool (IDQ) is preferred.
- Familiarity with industry standard data sources such as IMS HCPS and HCOS is a plus.