Industry Technology Specialist, Technical Service - Turkey
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Industry Technology Specialist, Technical Service
- For help growing our Starch business in Middle East & Africa (MEA) we are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Industry Technology Specialist to be located in our office in Turkey – alternatively somewhere else in MEA.
- You will become part of our Asia Pacific – Middle East & Africa Technical Service Team that provides technical support and innovative solutions to company's customers in the Grain processing industry.
- You will play a key role in understanding customer needs and be responsible for initiating and coordinating technical activities.
- In close cooperation with R&D and Sales & Marketing you will ensure professional project management and help to translate market needs into innovation leads for our company.
- You will create solid business cases together with our customers and evaluate, plan and carry out projects from laboratory scale to industrial scale at our company and at clients and partners. You will support the development and test marketing of new solutions, the launching of new products and you are capable of writing technical articles, and giving speeches at industry conferences.
- We offer a challenging and exciting position with a large area of responsibility, a large degree of freedom in planning and mode of action in your work.
- A highly professional and international environment will help you to succeed in this challenge.
- Our company will provide the introduction and training needed to succeed in the job.
In this position you need:
- A very solid technical understanding based on a university degree (MSc or PhD) in food technology, biochemistry, chemistry or natural sciences. Experience within enzyme applications is a clear asset, but not essential
- Solid experience and understanding of the grain processing industry – insights into the specific applications and conditions for Middle East & Africa is a clear asset
- A proven business acumen and a strong customer orientation with experience in partnering including product and service development & launches
- To be versed in project management in an international environment
- A strong drive, excellent communication and influencing skills while operating effectively in a network based environmentProven leadership skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English – additional language skills like French and/or Arabic are a clear assetAre you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with our company and let’s realize your potential together.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.