Industry Technology Specialist, Starch, Beijing - China
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of business division, you will help to deliver Novozymes biological solutions to customers and make innovation a reality.
Industry Technology Specialist, Starch, Beijing
Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity, business drive and scientific excellence all thrive? If so, you could be our new colleague in starch team based in Beijing.
In your daily work, you’ll responsible for
- Lab/plant trial design and implement trial independently, demonstrate benefit of enzymes to customer.
- Trouble shooting for customer in plant.
- New enzymes launch
- Local innovation projects management and implementation
- Working with sales team to implement sales target and special project.
- Cooperate with lab/R&D to arrange test.
- Writing work report for trial and project summary.
- Public speech in seminar.
- Master degree and above, major in biochemistry, food engineering or other related industry.
- Practical written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin, good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- 3-5 years working experience in corn/ starch processing industry or enzyme industry.
- Good communication skill with internal and external customer and customer oriented.
- To be Open, proactive, optimistic.
- Around 50% business travels is necessary
- Having wet-milling experience will be preferred
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to:
More positions, please kindly visit career website: