- Our company is an ambitious, growing and healthy engineering & design company. In 6 years time, they have grown to 20 employees.
- Together with their partners, our company takes on the entire project from design till prototyping and production.
- They combine an attractive design with perfectly functioning and extremely pragmatic mechanical applications.
Who you are
- As an Industrial Designer, you will shape the future by designing products to delight and inspire millions of people worldwide.
- You are a designer who is passionate about improving people’s lives through design and technology
- You are proactive, creative, engaged, optimistic, progressive, open-minded and resourceful.
- You seek inspiration, empowerment, and challenge.
- You approach challenges from many angles and create refreshing new approaches.
- You are passionate about the design process, from developing strong conceptual foundations to refining the smallest of details with quality and dignity.
We offer you
- You hold a key position in a company in full expansion with a large growth potential
- You work out of a unique location in a trendy neighborhood with plenty of possibilities to link work with pleasure
- Lots of opportunities for professional development
- Design and development from A to Z of broad range of solutions and products, which will be used daily by your client
- A salary package in line with the market and your experience
- Deliver a sophisticated aesthetic approach that balances an understanding of user experience and an awareness of emerging trends
- Collaborate proactively within multi-disciplinary teams to generate innovative solutions appropriate to the project needs
- Support & lead project communications with a proficiency in building presentations
- Establish design language, build on existing one or change it as needed
- Craft compelling stories, clearly show processes, and support the results
- Embrace the end-to-end Industrial Design process: from idealization and concept generation to prototyping, design definition, and design implementation support
- Build 3D CAD models to support form development, design detailing, and prototyping
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- 2-10 years of experience, by prefer at least 2 in a Creative Design Agency
- Advanced skills in relevant digital tools – Adobe CC, 3D CAD, rendering software
- Excellent at hand sketching, model making and mock-ups
- Great problem solving and verbal/written communication skills
- Proven client-facing skills (presentation prep & delivery, communication)