This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 March 2017
- our company is an ambitious, growing and healthy Engineering & design company. in 6 years time, they have grown to 20 employees.
- together with their partners, our company takes on the entire project from design till prototyping and production.
- they combine an attractive design with perfectly functioning and extremely pragmatic mechanical Applications.
who you are
- as an industrial designer, you will shape the future by designing products to delight and inspire millions of people worldwide.
- you are a designer who is passionate about improving people s lives through design and technology
- you are proactive, creative, engaged, optimistic, progressive, open-minded and resourceful.
- you seek inspiration, empowerment, and challenge.
- you approach challenges from many angles and create refreshing new approaches.
- you are passionate about the design process, from developing strong conceptual foundations to refining the smallest of details with quality and dignity.
we offer you
- you hold a key position in a company in full expansion with a large growth potential
- you work out of a unique location in a trendy neighborhood with plenty of possibilities to link work with pleasure
- lots of opportunities for professional development
- design and development from a to z of broad range of solutions and products, which will be used daily by your client
- a salary package in line with the market and your experience
- deliver a sophisticated aesthetic approach that balances an understanding of user experience and an awareness of emerging trends
- collaborate proactively within multi-disciplinary teams to generate innovative solutions appropriate to the project needs
- support & lead project communications with a proficiency in building Presentations
- establish design language, build on existing one or change it as needed
- craft compelling stories, clearly show processes, and support the results
- embrace the end-to-end industrial design process: from idealization and concept generation to prototyping, design definition, and design implementation support
- build 3d CAD models to support form development, design detailing, and prototyping
- demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and organizational skills
- bachelor s or masters degree in industrial design or equivalent
- 2-10 years of experience, by prefer at least 2 in a creative design agency
- advanced skills in relevant digital tools adobe cc, 3d CAD, rendering Software
- excellent at hand sketching, model making and mock-ups
- great Problem Solving and verbal/written Communication Skills
- proven client-facing skills (presentation prep & delivery, communication)
3000 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates