Industrial Audiometric Technician - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go.
- What makes us different? For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing aid retailer, with a large network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We have well over a hundred and twenty locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions and Connect Hearing is one of the strongest brands in the company Group, the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s only Top Employers in the hearing health care field!
Connect Hearing / Canada
- Canada’s recognized Top Employer in the hearing health care field is looking for a motivated, eager-to-learn individual to join our award-winning organization in the position of Industrial Audiometric Technician. You will be based out of our mobile testing truck, providing onsite industrial hearing tests to noise exposed industry workers and surrounding areas.
- This unique position is a great opportunity for the customer service focused individual looking to try something new.
- No experience necessary and complete training provided through BCIT, all expenses paid!
- Conducting Industrial Hearing Tests in compliance with WCB and company procedures
- Completion of audiograms and corrections if necessary
- Driving a hearing testing truck (air break certification will be required)
- Cleaning and maintenance of the truck and related equipment
- Completion of detailed paperwork
- Ensuring regular communication with Industrial office and management team
- The successful candidate must have a valid BC Driver’s License (air brakes preferred).
- Must be willing to work early mornings and late days during peak times.
- No experience necessary and complete training provided
- Travel required throughout the south island region.
- Our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- We offer a unique and attractive commission based compensation package, a comprehensive benefit plan and unparalleled support network.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.