- The Global Tax department of our company is currently looking for a motivated person, who can actively take part in various activities mainly in the indirect tax area, here under VAT related processes in SAP.
- By joining our company Global Tax you will enter a truly international company headquartered.
- Global Tax is a department within Global Accounting and Tax. Global Tax provides the worldwide organization with support in tax matters, as follows:Compliance within corporate tax, Transfer Pricing and VAT Advice to the business regarding corporate tax, Transfer Pricing and VATM & Activities
- You will be working in a team consisting of eight dedicated employees.
- The members of the team are specialists within their areas.Your job and responsibilities
- We are looking for a person who will enjoy working with external and internal stakeholders in a solution oriented way.
- You will experience a variety of tasks in the indirect tax area and related processes in SAP, e.g.:Advice to the business on VAT issues, here under impact for our SAP
- Assistance regarding the structural VAT set-up in SAP
- Handling or assisting in VAT audits and information requests in several countries
- Advice regarding environmental taxes on energy consumption, here under liaison with our facility management colleagues and accounting colleagues
- Possibility of expanding the job into preparation of corporate income tax returns
- Depending on the task at hand you will work closely together with tax colleagues, colleagues from the business or as the main responsible.
- You have a relevant academic degree in, e.g. accounting, finance, law or IT.
- We prefer an experienced candidate, however, candidates with an ambition to be an expert in the areas mentioned will also be taken into consideration.Other qualifications that are important for the position are:Flexible, service minded and goal oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in SAP as an ERP system
- Flair for communication with skilled colleagues with different backgrounds from many areas of the business
- English at a professional working proficiency level and Danish at an independent level
Position Title and Salary
The position title and the salary will be at market level and will therefore reflect the current experience of the candidate.