This job is currently Archived,
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Brazil
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (company)
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. We do that by re-imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Buy all indirect products and services according to the sales forecast and local needs.
- Input data in SAP
- Forecast analysis
- Issue purchase orders in accordance with Purchase Requisition
- Support sales force, marketing and planning
- Provide reports to the planning and commercial areas with products and customers data
- Follow up on the purchasing process and demand
- Be aware of the best existing suppliers to fulfill the purchase needs
- Look for the best suppliers and best quality and cost
- Professional degree: Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years in the IVDx market.
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Customer oriented.
- Lean thinking.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge about the best suppliers in the local market.
- Negotiate to get better quality and prices.
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.