Incident Problem Manager - IT Quality Solutions - India
About the department
- IT Quality Solutions manages a portfolio of GxP & Business Critical applications mostly anchored in Corporate Quality area.
- These applications are extremely critical to ensure our business operation works as the internal & external requirements, including health regulatory bodies like FDA, EMA etc.
- This position holder plays the role of Advanced Business Analyst who will be responsible for Incident & Problem Management for one of most critical matrix IT platform which spans between Global Safety to Quality business area. This GxP application holds very high business criticality and ensure that we operate as per defined quality objectives and meeting internal & external (regulatory) requirements globally. This platform consists of multiple IT application under one umbrella e.g. Audit, CAPA Handling, Change Control, Nonconformity Handling, Complaint Handling (CCGloW), Labeling CR/Packaging Material Initiation, Logbook.
- The position holder will be working as Incident & Problem Manager on the company Global Quality Workflow system (based on EtQ Reliance).
- In addition to support, which is the primary job content, the job entails a broad range of system management activities:
- Responsible for the delivery of system and support services and ensuring that they meet business requirements in coordination with system managers, Problem Analyst & India.
- In depth first level system knowledge to ensure performing full analysis of each & every problem before routing it to technical support/vendor/platform manager.
- The person responsible for position must ensure taking up full responsibility of each incident & problem till it closure.
- Deep problem analysis skill.Self-dependent and manger his/her deliverables without management monitoring. The person must have sense of prioritization.
- The employee works independently without supervision from manager and only guidance will rarely be required from time to time.
- Also, the employee might mentor/coach employees in the same area of specialty.
- The employee often sets direction and delivers results with significant impact in a wide cross- functional and international area.
- Proactively manage the incident and problem management process for assigned systems; communicate with customers, service providers and system managers
- Co-ordinate day-to-day execution of incident and problem management resolution for assigned systems as defined by business processes
- Ensure that incident management key performance indicators, e.g. resolution time, in the service level agreements with line of business are fulfilled
- Complete management information and reporting on a regular basis; create, analyse and distribute incident and problem management reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of the incident and problem management process and make recommendations for improvements
- Early identification of non-conformities & deviations
- Follow-up on Corrective & Preventive Actions together with IT QC.
- Communication and collaboration with matrix team located both in India and Denmark including Department Managers, Technical Analyst, Platform Architect, QA, QC as well as global vendors related to this application.
M.SC, MBA, B.TECH, MCA or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration).
- The ideal candidate holds +8 years relevant IT experience covering specification, design, development, test/validation/documentation, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions in large organizations. The must have skill would be Strong Incident, Problem Management Skill with ITIL knowledge in Expert level
- In addition, the right candidate also possesses the following qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of incident, problem and change management processes (ITIL)Java, C++, SQL, Python and XML basic Understanding Oracle DB Server and Windows Server understanding IT experience covering specification, design, development, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions in large organizations
- Proactive and with a finisher personality type
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a global team
- High degree of flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to and interest in collaborating and communicating with external parties, primarily customers, vendors and consultants
- Operates naturally with an end-to-end perspective in mind
- Good communication skills, both written and oral (English)