Incident and Problem Manager - Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with a strong growth potential.
- Corporate IT India is the unit responsible for several global IT systems at our company including the operation, maintenance, support and development of these systems.
- Our people have a unique combination of IT insight and the ability to navigate many agendas and stakeholders. Are you up for the challenge?
About the department
- In Regulatory Solution, part of the R&D IT area, a portfolio of GxP & business critical applications is being managed and supported.
- These applications are among the most critical IT systems in our company and they are used 24x7 by thousands of users worldwide.
- R&D IT works closely with System managers, QC/QA, subject matter experts and within the company IT organisation in Denmark and India.
The position holder will be working as a business analyst on the company Regulatory System “Labeling on Line in Affiliates” (LOLA), with a focus on management of system, compliance, maintenance, support, validation and documentation. You will work closely with Line of business, peer system managers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and vendors.
- Provide world-class support in management of LOLA system to company users worldwide Improve support, by contributing with improvements and workarounds
- Ensure close collaboration with the Danish and other support organisation
- Participate in work related to implementation of system enhancements
The job entails a broad range of system management activities:
- Responsible for the delivery of system & support services and ensuring that they meet LOB requirements in coordination with system managers
- Manage the incident and problem management process for assigned systems; communicate with customers, service providers and system managers
- Co-ordinate day-to-day execution of incident and problem management and resolve as defined by business processes
- Ensure incident management KPIs, e.g. resolution time, in the service level agreements with line of business are fulfilled
- Communicate with external vendors to ensure timely resolution of incidents and problems
- Complete management information and reporting on a regular basis; create, analyse and distribute incident and problem management reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of the incident and problem management process and make recommendations for improvements in methods approach and identify better practice
- Perform urgent system configurations based on LoB requirements Prepare and Update training material, e-Learning and user manuals
- Strong GxP knowledge is required.Manage the system budget and keep stakeholders updated as required
- The ideal candidate holds a master degree or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Computer Science or equivalent) and has a proven track record with strong experience in providing ITIL-based support on systems in relation to e.g. the pharmaceutical industryStrong GxP knowledge is required
- Experience in pharma industry is preferableYou have excellent communication skills in English and you are comfortable working with different cultures
- As a person you are structured, business oriented, outgoing and a natural team player In-depth knowledge of ITIL, Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Experience from working in a project oriented, international matrix organisation
- You are able to manage relations (across hierarchies) and have a strong ability to collaborate and communicate
- Understand business complexities and different perspectives of the same
- Experience within Regulatory work processes and Graphic Designing are a plus.
- Experience from working in a service level based organisation and managing service level agreements with customers and vendors High degree of flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties, primarily with customers, vendors and consultants in multiple geographies and time-zones
- Min. 3-5 years of experience with IT project work or 3-5 years of IT experience covering specification, design, development or implementation of IT solutions
- Min. 3-5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical or other relevant industry, combined with general business understanding or 3-5 years of experience within operation and maintenance of IT systems in large organisations
- Min. 3-5 years of experience working with GxP requirements