Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an In Field Access Manager in our Petach Tikva territory.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Objective/Accountabilities of role
1. Expand BI capabilities in SFs districts
2. Develop & maintain strong working relationships with health funds decision makers to support current & future organizational objectives, mainly contributing to listing of key brands in health funds
2. Solving bureaucracy issues with listed problems at SFs
3. Initiate JC & collaborations for pharmacists & GPs within SFs
3. Implement SMILE's MA account planes
- Education life science degree. For exp. BSc, MSc, MBA
- Years of experience over 2 years at pharma industry
- Prior work experience KAM (from MA dept.), MA
- Technical skills Negotiation skills, sales experience Key Account Management (KAM or Rep background's experience) , project lead
- Soft skills Strong communication skills, results driven orientation, agile
Take personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Takeda, to maintain a good knowledge understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (including the industry code of practice, Takeda policies and procedures and relevant legal requirements), and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
Escalate any decisions, or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com