Implementation Project Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to reimagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. We do that by re imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- This position is accountable for authority over the entire implementation process associated with our company capital equipment.
- Key business initiatives for the Implementation Project Manager include:
- Management of project timelines in accordance with technical, production and customer requirements
- Responsibility for coordination and oversight of implementation across internal functions, as well as external parties including Customers, LIS Companies, Middle ware Suppliers, 3rd party suppliers and distribution partners.
- Accountability for authority over the entire implementation process focused by Line of Business (Clinical Labs, Transfusion Medicine, and Automation)
- Organizes, convenes and documents regular customer and internal project team meetings throughout implementation and post go-live to present and review project activities, establish deadlines and keep project on track
- Interface directly with Customers to communicate the introduction of the company implementation team, timelines and progress, as well as tasks required of Customer for successful implementation.
- Coordinate and hold accountable internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of implementation inclusive of LIS Process
- Responsible for tracking, communicating and enhancing the overall LOB Implementation process.
- Completes LOB scorecard with key metrics regarding TOR, Customer Experience, and other key Implementation Metrics.
- Looks for areas of opportunity in enhancing the overall implementation process
- Customer Facing Pre-Sale Implementation Discussions.
- Sales support and ensuring the appropriate expectations are set up front in terms of our company owned and customer owned responsibilities, timeline, and overall process surrounding implementation
- Utilize Project Management Software to Coordinate tasks with timeline and owners as well as to communicate status with entire team customer
- Administer the implementation survey/questionnaire
- Track and record implementation milestones in SalesForce.com
- Field Travel for Customer Meetings (up to 30%)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Medical Diagnostic or technical industry with understanding or hands-on experience in diagnostic or complex technical sale and implementation
- PMP Certification and/or working knowledge of Project Management Software are preferred
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career. Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.