Immunology Performance Training Manager - United States
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To help us meet our ambitions and provide the best solutions to patients, UCB is currently seeking a talented individual as Performance Training Manager based at our US Headquarters in suburban Atlanta, Georgia. Performance Training Managers are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of training programs that effectively support the development of Immunology sales professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing sales training programs that support the promotion of products in the Immunology Patient Value Unit. Defining the appropriate training content for the commercial organization and ensuring successful implementation of that content.
- Cross-functional coordination with Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, Legal and Sales Leadership to translate dynamic market information into relevant training content for customer facing personnel.
- Responsible for planning and execution of the new hire classes, advanced training programs, and National Sales meetings, using innovative, application based training solutions.
- Formulating and continual refinement of training policies, procedures, schedules, and best practices.
- Managing the product training and physician activity budgets, Brand plan, and training calendar as well as vendor partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical sales or sales management experience
- Experience in Immunology (Rheumatology and/or IBD) therapeutic areas preferred with at least a baseline knowledge of the in-office administration process
- Thorough understanding of the Hospital and alternate site of care selling environments also preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and educational concepts with previous training experience, is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical promotional compliance environment and subsequent policies
- Proven ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and work with minimal supervision yet gain the support of a diverse group
- Proactive and self-driven personality with a focus on delivering results
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously whilst optimizing all available synergies
- Solutions oriented with a demonstrated talent for positively implementing value add programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams to accelerate business achievements
- Basic computer proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Overnight travel, up to 25%, required.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Immunology, Medical, Training, Manager, Law, Healthcare, Operations, Management, Legal