Immunology Key Account Manager - 12 month CPA - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Immunology Key Account Manager (KAM) is a key customer facing role focused within high value Acute Trusts working across all key prescribers, decision makers and influencers within the Trust to effectively leverage the immunology value proposition within both Rheumatology and Gastroenterology departments.
- The KAM will have total accountability for the strategic planning side of the business at territory level and full implementation of those plans by working closely with internal stakeholders and developing high quality business plans based on local business, environmental and customer needs.
- In a highly competitive anti-TNF marketplace this role is key in driving future immunology sales growth by communicating the value proposition for immunology and driving sales and market share growth at territory level in order to achieve clearly defined objectives and sales targets.
- Develop a prioritised business plan to maximise the uptake of immunology (Rheumatology & Gastroenterology) across the territory including high quality account plans for prioritised key hospital Trusts
- Develop a clear understanding of drivers/barriers to prescribing at account level, utilise this knowledge to inform plans to maximise opportunities for growth.
- Ensure optimal and consistent market access in key accounts through effective collaboration with aligned Area Healthcare Lead. Update and deliver on account plans as required.
- Sell our immunology product to key prescribers, decision makers and influencers across each key Trust account, utilising a variety of resources available to engage customers effectively and drive sales growth in both Rheumatology and Gastroenterology.
- Engage all key prescribers, decision makers and influencers in the development of treatment and disease specific protocols and drive the implementation of these protocols across the Trust
- Appropriately utilise/manage defined company services and programmes e.g. commercial programs to demonstrate value to the NHS
- Present and interpret health economic data to appropriate audiences in order to demonstrate cost effectiveness & value of immunology, using advocacy & leveraging wider franchise resources
- Allocate resources appropriately, monitor account performance indicators, and accurately record information on required documents.
- Adjust activity accordingly.
- Develop & drive strong business working partnerships with key stakeholders within company and aligned partners e.g. Sales/Medical/Marketing/Healthcare Access/Leadership Team/Home-care Account Managers.
Business & Sales Acumen
- Ability to interrogate data and formulate focussed plans and solutions for key accounts
- Ability to prioritize tasks and identify solutions which offer greatest business potential
- Ability to build trust with customers and demonstrate value in selling situations to deliver high-quality engagements or interactions that deliver products/solutions with the common goal of improving health outcomes.
- Builds strong customer relationships and influences key decision makers to drive mutually beneficial business opportunities.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and expertise to establish and track account performance metrics
- Understand complex account networks in order to develop both short- and long-term account plans in conjunction with a wide array of stakeholders and lead execution to deliver on the account plan.
Working Across Boundaries
- Lead the development of Account Plans to support delivery of product sales targets.
- Work cross functionally with all appropriate stakeholders to ensure thorough and robust planning, shared customer knowledge and intelligence and effective customer network management.
- Align resources (regional and company) to maximise appropriate access to immunology
Drive to Succeed
- Demonstrates high level of tenacity and has ability to have candid conversations
- Demonstrates an ability to be fully accountable for their territory business and any actions required in order to achieve territory goals
- Demonstrates ability to align objectives across stakeholders or networks of stakeholders to create successful solutions
- Demonstrates ability to effectively navigate the customer’s political, social and economic environment to drive long-term, sustainable results.
Anticipates sales barriers and market opportunities at an early stage and takes appropriate action within optimal time frames.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.