Immunoassay & Molecular Biology Scientist Pomezia Italy,
Posted on : 19 February 2017
- we are seeking a Postdoctoral Biologist to join our group in the Neuroscience department at science park.
- this Laboratory-based position is within a team actively engaged in the study of post-translational modifications of Proteins associated with neurodegenerative proteinopathies, using state-of-the-art immunoassay methodologies, in collaboration with international partners.
- the successful candidate will possess a phd, post-doctoral experience (preferably in an international context) and a proven background in antibody Characterization, immunoassay development and Cell and molecular biology methodologies.
- he/she will have a strong capacity to work to deadlines and according to agreed plans, team working ability and a highly results-oriented approach.
- he/she will be highly motivated towards conducting high quality scientific Research using latest generation Protein detection platforms, applied to the development of ultra-sensitive Assays for the quantification of Proteins of relevance to neurodegenerative disorders.
- excellent presentation and Communication Skills and high proficiency in English are also required.
- phd in biology (on a subject relevant to the job description) and at least one year post-doctoral experience
- extensive hands-on expertise in antibody Characterization and Protein detection methodologies based on immunoassay platforms
- knowledge of the Drug Discovery process
- flexible attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and Teamwork ability
- excellent Communication Skills in English
00071 Pomezia (RM) Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates