Immunoassay & Molecular Biology Scientist - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are seeking a Postdoctoral Biologist to join our group in the Neuroscience Department at Science Park.
- This laboratory-based position is within a Team actively engaged in the study of post-translational modifications of proteins associated with neurodegenerative proteinopathies, using state-of-the-art immunoassay methodologies, in collaboration with international partners.
- The successful candidate will possess a PhD, post-doctoral experience (preferably in an international context) and a proven background in antibody characterization, immunoassay development and cell and molecular biology methodologies.
- He/she will have a strong capacity to work to deadlines and according to agreed plans, team working ability and a highly results-oriented approach.
- He/She will be highly motivated towards conducting high quality scientific research using latest generation protein detection platforms, applied to the development of ultra-sensitive assays for the quantification of proteins of relevance to neurodegenerative disorders.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and high proficiency in English are also required.
- PhD in Biology (on a subject relevant to the job description) and at least one year post-doctoral experience
- Extensive hands-on expertise in antibody characterization and protein detection methodologies based on immunoassay platforms
- Knowledge of the drug discovery process
- Flexible attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Excellent communication skills in English