Identity and Access Management Architect - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|External Posting Title||Identity and Access Management Architect|
|Job Description||We are looking for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect will serve as strategic thought leader, technical expert to design & implementation of IAM service and solutions supporting Biogen business areas. The architect will be responsible for leading some of the IAM 2.0 initiatives and partnering with vendors and internal teams to develop solution architecture. |
• Responsible for developing and managing the roadmap, future architecture
• Building use cases, solutions based on complex business needs for IAM spanning multiple user constituents and application requirements.
• Demonstrate capability to collect and analyze requirements based on the current business, functional area needs, and implement technical solutions
• Act as a thought leader in the IAM space
• Architect the technology strategy for IAM services (Authentication, Access management, Analytics)
|Location||Weston, MA, US|
|Qualifications||Required Skills: |
Candidates must be experienced (at least 5 years) with designing, implementing and optimizing solutions using the following technologies and concepts:
• Directories (Active Directory and other LDAP directories)
• Web Access Management (Quest/Dell, SailPoint, Saviynt, Oracle Access Manager, ForgeRock etc.)
• Single Sign-on and Federation (Kerberos, SAML 2.0, ADFS, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, etc.)
• Privileged Access Management
Federated Access Management (especially experience with social logon, Exostar and other collaboration hubs)
• Multi-factor Authentication (especially One-Time Password solutions and Certificates)
• Adaptive Authentication
• Device Authentication
• Identity Management and Access Governance (automated Joiners, movers, leavers, certification, etc.)
• Public and Private Cloud IAM
• Windows Security
• Unix and Linux Security (especially privileged command management)
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Detailed knowledge of IAM Services and the business processes used to support them
• Strong track record in developing, implementing and refining Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes
• Capable of simultaneously working cooperatively across projects with multiple teams working in a challenging, dynamic and global environment
• Demonstrated success building relationships with diverse partner groups
• Experience contributing to IAM tool planning and management
• Experienced in meeting goals in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing needs
• Strong communication and presentation skills with experience showing project ROI and Time-to-value both on the outset of justifying a project and validating project objects were met to estimates.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with all stakeholders and customers to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities.
• Capable of defining strategic and tactical solutions, and knowing when each applies
• General knowledge of IAM Control standards (NIST CSF)
• Knowledge of regulatory controls e.g. PCI DSS, SOX, SSAE16, CFR Part 11
• Proven experience in architecting and delivering global, large-scale IAM service provider systems; overseeing data architecture, development and systems integration; and aligning complex business problems to appropriate technology solutions that deliver strong return on investment
• Information Security Certifications such as CISM or CISSP
• Capable of leading multi-functional teams
Overall 12 to 15 years of experience in IAM domain
At least 5+ years of experience in IAM Architecture and Design
7+ years of strong IAM implementation experience
|Education||Bachelors or Master degree in IT / CS or related fields|
|About Biogen||Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia. |
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Manager, Architecture, Biotech, Oracle, Database, Management, Engineering, Science, Technology