ICT Officer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company's personalized cell-based medicinal products for the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders.
- Essentially, its ATMPs consist of donor T-cells that are able to fight infections, but do no longer attack cells of the patients.
- Due to the rapid growth of the company we are looking for an ICT Officer with an education in Computer Science at HBO level.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a good understanding of all aspects of ICT, and who understands the security issues and challenges of a pharmaceutical IT environment subject to government regulations. You will report to the Director Finance & IT.
- Primarily, the candidate will be responsible for the normal operation of all hardware including the on-premise file servers, email server and backup servers, client computers and peripheral and mobile devices.
- The candidate will also be responsible for user access, managing software licenses, installing and configuring new hardware, and mobile and VoIP telecommunications solutions.
- Drafting policies, procedures and user instructions for the use of ICT equipment are also part of this new role.
- The candidate will have an active role in implementing, maintaining and supporting ICT systems, solutions and services across the organization, for example setting up a corporate intranet.
- The ideal candidate has at least 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of Windows 2012R2 & 2008R2, Microsoft Exchange 2013, virtualization (VMware) and Windows 10, but as well general knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- The candidate is familiar with hardware like NAS, SAN, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- The candidate has a hands-on approach and is an excellent team player and communicator with a strong sense for how to support the organization.
- Good mastering of English language, both written and spoken is a prerequisite.
- Our company is a public clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on research, development and future commercialization of innovative cell-based immunotherapy products that provide for a safer and more efficacious treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders, improving survival and quality of life and addressing significant unmet medical needs.
- HBO level
- minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience
- 32 – 40 hours per week (4 or 5 days)