This job is currently Archived,
IBERIAN MARKETING MANAGER - Spain
Posted on : 08 March 2017
What do we offer?
- His/her first assignment is to drive business together with the Sales teams as much as support them when needed by the business; he/she must contribute to strengthen customer Loyalty and repetition, increase brand awareness and improve efficiency both with customers as well as internally.
- The Marketing Manager plays a key role in engaging Business Development, Sales, Group Marketing and Customers.
- He/she will be a Member of the Area Marketing Management team reporting to the Area Marketing Manager.
- The Marketing Manager can also be a member on one or more Sales Company Management Team under request, representing Marketing team in it and vice-versa as SC Ambassador.
- 5-10 years of relevant business experience is needed to perform in the role.
What is the job about?
His/her mission is defined as follows:
- Is an active influencer for the budget compliance, revenue generation and sales targets.
- Prepares budgets and has input to overall business plans. Is accountable on Marketing budget control and accuracy during the year.
- Provides regular and detailed reporting to the Area Marketing Manager and Area Management team regarding KPI results, market situation, staff and new developments.
- Develops relationships with key industry contacts together with the Sales force and is an active representative of the company in key institutions.
- Motivates, grows and manages the team. Coordinates personnel issues: recruitment, training, development and retention of employees.
- He/She will have ability to both trust and test team members, to delegate responsibility and encourage own initiatives.
- Develops a deep understanding of marketing both at national and international level.
- Experience in coping with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the business is needed.
- He/she uses to a maximum extend the material prepared at Group or regional level, adjusted to local needs when necessary.
- He/she evaluates the relevance and success of activities under his/her responsibility, proposing the most appropriate measurement tools and improvements for the future.
- He/she carries out or is involved in analysing the information and proposing activities or action to be taken.
- He/she gives input to and/or ask for support to the regional and Group relevant function.
- He/she is involved in KAM, supporting the sales team in developing marketing activities based on the KA plans defined.
- Has the ability to work at omni-channel level, has good understanding on digital and analogic touchpoints and how to combine them to maximize the business impact locally
- He/she has an analytical mind able to work with functions such as Pricing, Market & Products, Category Management, Digital.
- Drive ad-hoc agreed projects at Area or Regional level.
What do you need to apply?
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting spirit, who is positively impatient with consideration for the long term effort.
- Accountable, collaborative and customer centric.
- Results and growth driven with solid business focus.
- Leadership. Ability to generate team spirit through commitment, motivation and inspiration.
- Team player, consensus builder.
- Flexible approach with the ability to look for creative solutions.
- Strong character and the ability to gain respect and confidence.
- Proactivity, initiative
- A high level of English is required; Spanish or Portuguese at fluent level is a plus, if the person does not master it must have the commitment to do it in max 12 months time.