This job is currently Archived,
IBD Patient Services Nurse - United States
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- Everyone who works at our company holds the same ambition – to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Of course we have other associated ambitions too - including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals.
- That’s why we ensure every colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do.
- Wherever in the world we’re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
Patient Services Nurse
The Patient Services Nurse is to provide peer-to-peer support for nurses and other HCPs within key accounts with the objectives of sharing best practices at clinical, formulation and administration level information in order to increase awareness and transition patients from Benefits Investigation to Cimzia utilization.
- Proven ability to develop peer-to-peer relationships with nurse staff
- Expertise in Cimzia administration for both at home and in office settings
- Deep understanding of the value and applicability of Cimzia (clinical, formulation)
- High-level Ecosystem understanding (Market Access, evolving healthcare landscape and competitive landscape)
- Ability to work with sales organization
Peer-to-Peer Nurse Relationship Building
- Develop strong working relationships with nurses, MAs and physicians (as appropriate) within geographic coverage area
- Understand nurse influencers in offices and identify opportunities to utilize their influence to drive Cimzia awareness and transition patients from Benefits Investigation to Cimzia utilization
- Regular engagement with nurses/MAs in key accounts to communicate benefits of our company patient service offerings (e.g. HHN, Concierge Field Coach, Cimplicity online etc.)
- Closely adhere to strategy set by PSL Leads
- Aligned with IBD OR Rheumatology district
- Align with DMs to target specific practices, thereby pursuing the most valuable interactions
- Sell clinical value of Cimzia (e.g. importance of the loading dose)
- Share and ensure best practices for administration and formulation
- Reinforce the importance of dosing and administration
- Drive Cimzia awareness and conversion rate within targeted practices
- Communicate patient value and appropriate use of both Cimzia formulations
- Own the patient treatment plan execution in targeted accounts to deliver service offerings that improve compliance & persistency on Cimzia therapy
- Utilize RC approved materials
- Ensure all activity is ethical and compliant
- Bachelor’s degree, Registered nurse (RN) license required
- BSN with extensive clinical/industry experience required
- Current nursing or HCP license in good standing
- Rheumatology/GI/ Dermatology/Biological therapy or infusion experience preferred
- Prior Industry experience preferred
- Nurse educator experience preferred; Sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic and actionable business plans
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Medical, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Dermatology, Healthcare