This job is currently Archived,
IBD Market Access Manager - Italy
Posted on : 05 April 2017
The Oncology Market Access Manager contributes to the development and customization of the Payer Value Proposition for institutional stakeholders and Key Decision Makers translating the clinical value of the product(s) under responsibility into the specific value for payers in terms of patients’ health improvement, sustainability and innovation.
Market Access Strategy:
Market Access Strategy:
- Contribute to define the Market Access Strategy Plan and execute the strategy for product(s)’ under Oncology in collaboration with HE function and in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of drug programs to initiate and support market access to obtain national and regional access for company Oncology products
- Understand government priorities which have the potential to impact market access
- Gather customers’ insights to adapt strategies to their needs from different sources
- Manage evidence-based medicine initiatives and deliverables on target products / solutions for selected stakeholders
- Monitor and anticipates HC trends and changes
- Analyse the market, competitor plans, messages (to differentiate our products from competitors), pricing and access
- Develop cross functional projects to support decision making process
- Develop effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Market Access Team with a focus on the Medical and Marketing teams
- Create/build and maintain a solid network of professional contacts within the HC / MA setting & key influencers
- Organize and attend meetings with key stakeholder groups
- Achieve best-in-class customer focus with dedicated time for regular interaction with customers
- Identify and undertake specific projects when required in order to drive Market Access forward
- Define new propositions for specific segments which will differentiate our company.
- Promote and conduct the affairs of the company with the highest standards of integrity, probity and corporate governance;
- Demonstrating commitment to the values of our company.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- University Degree in one of the following areas; chemistry, biology, pharmacy, economics or statistics.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical company within a Market Access role or in a consulting firm engaged in Market Access project.
- Ability to work in team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Postgraduate studies; Masters Degree in Market Access .
- Knowledge of Italy market mechanics, healthcare policy, payer mind-set and pharmaco-economic principles
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analysis, synthesis and communication of clinical and health economic information
- Ability to plan start and control projects using core project management principles and tools
- Access to transportation to attend national and meetings