IBD Market Access Manager - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Market Access Strategy:
- Contribute to define the Market Access Strategy Plan and execute the strategy for product(s)’ under Oncology in collaboration with HE function and in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of drug programs to initiate and support market access to obtain national and regional access for company Oncology products
- Understand government priorities which have the potential to impact market access
- Gather customers’ insights to adapt strategies to their needs from different sources
- Manage evidence-based medicine initiatives and deliverables on target products / solutions for selected stakeholders
- Monitor and anticipates HC trends and changes
- Analyse the market, competitor plans, messages (to differentiate our products from competitors), pricing and access
- Develop cross functional projects to support decision making process
- Develop effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Market Access Team with a focus on the Medical and Marketing teams
- Create/build and maintain a solid network of professional contacts within the HC / MA setting & key influencers
- Organize and attend meetings with key stakeholder groups
- Achieve best-in-class customer focus with dedicated time for regular interaction with customers
- Identify and undertake specific projects when required in order to drive Market Access forward
- Define new propositions for specific segments which will differentiate our company.
- Promote and conduct the affairs of the company with the highest standards of integrity, probity and corporate governance;
- Demonstrating commitment to the values of our company.
- University Degree in one of the following areas; chemistry, biology, pharmacy, economics or statistics.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical company within a Market Access role or in a consulting firm engaged in Market Access project.
- Ability to work in team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Postgraduate studies; Masters Degree in Market Access .
- Knowledge of Italy market mechanics, healthcare policy, payer mind-set and pharmaco-economic principles
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analysis, synthesis and communication of clinical and health economic information
- Ability to plan start and control projects using core project management principles and tools
- Access to transportation to attend national and meetings