I & E Maintenance Technician Rock Hill United States,
solvay is an equal opportunity employer. we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- perform calibration, loop checks and repair of electronic components
- review and troubleshoot ladder logic programs
- recommend and maintain spare parts for all rock hill systems
- preventative maintenance job plans and Documentation in maximo for i & e systems
- develop expertise in rock hill p & id s, machine design drawings
- 5 years of working experience in an i & e maintenance role
- electrical skills to enable response to all types of maintenance work orders.
- Manufacturing plant maintenance experience.
- awareness of plc or ladder logic. ability to learn control logic.
- customer and safety focused
- understanding of cost of downtime as related to missed shipments to customers;
- ability to work with others and assist with good Troubleshooting skills.
- ability to specify and complete required preventative maintenance for equipment and systems
- competency in using maximo or other maintenance database to set-up pm s, job plans, and spare parts
Find a Job Find Candidates