This job is currently Archived,
HyGe Technician - United Kingdom
HORIBA Mira (company)
Posted on : 31 March 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- We are now looking for new team members to join our crash simulation team.
Essential experience for this role would include:
- Mechanical fitting and previous vehicle technician experience
Essential skills for this role would include:
- Mechanical fitting
Essential qualifications for this role would include:
- FLT license
Candidates must be flexible on working hours and work shifts