This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 31 March 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years experience in developing some of the world s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- We are now looking for new team members to join our crash simulation team.
Essential experience for this role would include:
- Mechanical fitting and previous vehicle technician experience
Essential skills for this role would include:
- Mechanical fitting
Essential qualifications for this role would include:
- FLT license
Candidates must be flexible on working hours and work shifts
Find a Job Find Candidates