Hybris Developer & Administrator - Switzerland
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- For our Corporate Web & Mobile Solutions Team, which is part of our headquartered IT Department , we are currently looking for an experienced Hybris Developer & Administrator
- Who creates the foundation of our future Group e-commerce / e-Business landscape and supports us actively to expand this further.
- Our development approach relay on common web frameworks, state of the art tools and cutting edge solutions on the market e.g. Adobe Experience Manager & SAP hybris.
- We work in a small, agile team closely with our internal customers to ensure efficient communication and short decision paths.
- Covering the whole software development process from the analysis to the deployment of e-Commerce & e-Business web applications based on hybris Commerce as well hybris PCM (JAVA) for the company Group
- Creating technical specification and documentation as well conduct design reviews to ensure superior quality standards will be part of this position
- In addition to the development and customizing tasks being in charge of the hybris platform and the associated infrastructure on application level
- Providing 2nd Level application Support for internal stakeholders from e-Commerce & Digital Marketing department
- 3+ years’ experience as hybris eCommerce / PCM Developer
- 2+ years’ experience running hybris platforms (Operating)
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Ability to build modern and sustainable web applications
- Ideally SAP knowledge (CRM / ERP)
- Experience with interfaces and layer-based architectures (AEM, hybris, SAP)
- Fluent English and basic German skills
- Willingness to learn new things and to take new challenges (Player & Learner Mindset) and to take the technical ownership for the hybris platform in a small agile team
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.
- Are you interested in a challenging job at our company.