- You can be a part of the success by joining our international R&D team as “HW developer with EMC experience”, and supporting us in bringing our leading hearing aid products to the market.
- You will contribute to strengthening our capabilities within EMC, RF, analog and digital design.
- Furthermore, you will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
- Our company is a growing international company with many opportunities for professional and personal development.
- In the HW function, we have been dedicated and worked hard in order to deliver the hardware foundation for the new platform, but we will not rest here.
- We are already looking into how we can further optimize our technology, and this is why we are looking for a HW developer with EMC experience, who can strengthen our R&D Hearing Instrument Amplifiers and Connectivity devices (HIAC) group.
- The HIAC group consist of more than 40 highly dedicated and experienced engineers.
- The group is responsible for developing the electronics part of company hearing aids and connectivity devices, using generic platform components and solutions.
- In your new role, you will be involved in all steps of product development from initial product specification to handover for mass-production.
- You will get a chance to design electronics platforms against challenging requirements, with the assistance from experienced colleagues, advanced CAD-tools and modern lab-facilities.
- For this specific job, you are going to develop either a Hearing Instrument or a connectivity product, being part of a larger HW team.
- Your role will be to take design- and integration responsibility for a part of the product, e.g. integration of Telecoil functionality and signal integrity of audio signals.
- Part of your responsibility will be:
- Integration of company proprietary IC’s into Hearing Instrument amplifiers or connectivity units.
- Verification of electrical performance against requirements, e.g. distortion, noise, RF performance, EMC, ESD etc. in relevant use cases
- Interface to rest of company R&D organization e.g. SW, Mechanics Team and Regulatory Affairs
- Documentation of own work by means of design specifications, test specifications, measurement reports.
- In order to strengthen our team, our company is looking for a skilled HW candidate with a strong background in electronics integration, especially EMC testing and debugging.
- We expect you to have experience within the following:
- Electronics integration and overall HW design
- Signal integrity, EMC and ESD design
- Practical experience within HW modifications and design mockups
- Conducting Base band, RF and EMC Lab measurement
- We expect you to hold a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in electronics and have an analytical mind-set.
- You thrive in an environment with a high pace where two days are rarely alike.
- You enjoy working with professional colleagues, who continuously will challenge you to do continued development.
- Furthermore, you show a high level of personal drive to ensure your tasks are in progress and you take a systematic approach to complex problem solving – which you find exciting and rewarding. You know how to work according to established quality processes and have a good documentation practice, as we are a regulated company.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as it is our company language.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is our company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.