HVAC Technician - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you a seasoned or journeyman-level HVAC Technician looking to jump-start your career with a global Life Sciences leader?
- Do you have experience in commercial HVAC preventative maintenance and diagnostics? Are you a creative troubleshooter with experience as a first responder with issues? Then we have the role for you! Our Laboratories is looking for a Mastercraftsman (HVAC Technician).
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and repairs of various HVAC and mechanical equipment such as, but not limited to, air handlers, exhaust fans, roof top package units, boilers, chillers, pumps, air compressors, and related controls.
- Read and interpret electrical diagrams and troubleshooting of HVAC and related components
- Maintains work records and equipment logs
- May assist other maintenance personnel on projects as directed
- Perform general building maintenance activities
- Minimum of 5 years of HVAC repair experience in a mixed use setting
- High school diploma a must, Associate's or Trade School diplomas preferred
- EPA Universal Refrigeration License
- Experience in maintenance troubleshooting
- Proficient with tools, equipment, and testing devices related to mechanical and electrical trades
- Working knowledge of building management systems
- Ability to read and comprehend HVAC drawings
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age