Posted on : 14 May 2017
- we are seeking an experienced cell Biologist to join our biology department.
- as a key Member of our company s biology team this role will involve directing and delivering on the company s internal and external Drug Discovery objectives.
- the successful candidate is expected to have experience in the implementation, maintenance, differentiation and Characterization of human Stem Cells and their differentiation into neuronal cell types.
- exposure to genome Editing and Characterization of mutant human Stem cell lines is a definite plus.
- the ideal candidate will have a phd or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in the culture, manipulation and differentiation of human Stem Cells into neurons and the implementation of these neuronal models for functional studies.
- the successful candidate will join a dynamic, multidisciplinary team dedicated to the development of novel therapeutic strategies for huntington s disease leveraging post-translational modifications of huntingtin Protein.
- strong Communication Skills will be required to enable successful management of both Associate and phd scientists as well as the coordination of external collaborations and CRO s.
- this position will suit a highly motivated, innovative and strong team player with experience and a proven track record of advancing Drug Discovery projects.
- phd in Cell biology or a related field, with significant post-doctoral experience. industrial experience in the Pharmaceutical or biotech sector is a bonus;
- extensive experience in the maintenance and manipulation of human embryonic Stem cell lines and in their use in the development of models to study neuronal differentiation and neurodegeneration
- management and Leadership skills, ability to provide supervision and mentorship;
- strong team ethic and focus on delivering to agreed project timelines;
- motivated and passionate about conducting high quality scientific Research.
our company is an equal opportunity employer, minority/female/disability/veteran proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
00071 Pomezia (RM) Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates