Human Resources - Training Coordinator - United States
- Requires High School diploma/GED Certificate or equivalent experience; technical training or certifications may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Good problem solving skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to complete work in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Demonstrates good judgement, planning skills and ability to organize work effectively to meet daily deadlines.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Significant experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- At least one year experience working with a Learning Management System, (SuccessFactors LMS preferred.)
- Some reporting experience out of a Learning Management System
- Ability to work overtime as requested.
- At least one year of data entry experience in a regulated environment (i.e. FDA)
- Works well both in team setting and independently.