This job is currently Archived,
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Coordinator Allegan United States,
Posted on : 25 June 2017
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- Provides administrative support to all Talent Acquisition activities and processes including processing of applicants, interview scheduling, travel arrangements, administration of Applicant Tracking System, and on-boarding of all new employees.
- Administers the Specialist Transfer Process for PMI and PMH and manages the filling of direct hire production positions with minimal supervision, ensuring a quality employee/candidate experience.
- This includes the timely posting of positions, verification of eligibility, and guiding hiring managers on making fair, legal decisions consistent with company policy.
- Strong administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including executive leadership team.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Work well under tight timelines and ability to prioritize work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent judgment, follow-up skills and personal accountability.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous HR Coordinator/or Administrative experience.
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates