This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 03 June 2017
- Provides Human Resources leadership to the assigned business units by developing and administering corporate-based policies and programs designed to establish and maintain effective employee relations. Represents Human Resources to management and employees.
- Advocates on behalf of employees and acts as a mediator to resolve issues.
- Develops company policies and programs that enhance employee relations and meet governmental requirements.
- Evaluates trends in employee morale, turnover, disciplinary action or other key indicators, and works with business unit managers to develop, implement and evaluate programs or activities which maintain productivity and morale.
- Ensures that company policies are followed consistently and fairly.
- Conducts internal investigations regarding employee conduct.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal labor laws.
- Provides accurate and timely information to the staff about company programs, policies and procedures.
- Serves as the primary contact to employees and managers on all Human Resources matters.
- Advises business unit leadership team on company policies, governmental requirements and external regulations.
- Participates in planning changes in the business or in processes and evaluates potential impact of business or policy changes on operations and/or employee morale. Represents the Company before State and Federal Agencies.
- Provides leadership development programs for supervisors, and helps train employees to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related business field.
- Seven to ten years of professional experience in Human Resources is required.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to advise management on policies.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and people skills.
- Group presentation and facilitation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations to a wide variety of situations in the business environment.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations governing the employment relationship.
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates