Human Resources Generalist - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Manage, deliver and administer 360' HR support and services on all HR disciplines or field of activities in the geographies under his/her responsibility, namely Recruiting, Compensation and Benefit, Training and Development, Employee Relations / Labour Law.
- Act as internal adviser and consultant for the Management Team in the countries of responsibility.
- Master one HR disciplines cross-fertilizing his / her peers, acting as center of excellence in order to enhance develop and disseminate functional expertise.
- Interact and leverage Corporate HR functions in order to effectively sustain the organization of responsibility.
- Effective Training and Development understanding and delivery capabilities, OR Effective Compensation and Benefits understanding and delivery capabilities, OR Effective Planning and Recruiting understanding and delivery capabilities.
- Effective communicator
- Change management awareness
- Culturally / Diversity awareness
- MS Office suite + HRIS experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Language – German and English
- University Graduate or equivalent experience (Science / Economics / Humanistic).
- Post graduate HR education a plus
- 5 years minimum HR pertinent role