Human Resources Coordinator - United States
- Provides administrative and technical support to the Human Resources Generalist function and is responsible for planning and coordinating regular and special Employee Relations activities. Processes various employment information and confidential information. Gathers and prepares reports.
- Assist in the administration and coordination of various Human Resources programs:
- PMI/PMH Substance Abuse Program – inclusive of coordinating random screening, communication with vendor and creation, tracking and communication to employees on Last Chance Agreements
- US Severance processing and tracking
- Outplacement and Career Transition Services
- Human Resources Management Processes
- HR Updates
- Metric management and data reporting
- Quarterly People Planning
- Support performance management, training and development initiatives including facilitate New Employee Orientation, facilitate additional ER training's as needed, tracking yearly assessment of performance/IDP reviews to determine needs, manages ER Leader Training program and calendar.
- Administers and ensures completion of employee life cycle interviews, data entry, tracking and reporting of PIP and disciplinary actions, attendance tracking and filing, personnel file maintenance and accuracy.
- Ensures vending services are delivered in a cost-effective manner; resolves any vending related issues; and oversee Vending machines (promotions, new machines, inspections, PMH follow-up, food selections).
- Selects and manages contractual obligations for facilities, catering and other related services, and approves payment of invoices within established budgets for company events; and coordinates support for events by department staff and contractors.
- Employee Events/Communications – inclusive of distribution of postings, maintenance of bulletin boards, scheduling and coordination of employee engagement meetings/events such as roundtables, town halls.
- Coordinates all interdepartmental meetings and resources; ER Staff Meetings, administers and manages Interdepartmental SharePoint and MyHR sites.
- HS diploma or GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of previous HR Coordinator and/or Administrative experience or equivalent experience
- Strong administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including executive leadership team
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience in a cGMP/manufacturing environment a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Work well under tight timelines and ability to prioritize work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment, follow-up skills and personal accountability
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Has a basic understanding of business disciplines and the application of well–defined techniques and procedures