Human Resources Business Partner - United States
Repligen is a trusted and forward-thinking partner in the production of biologics that improve human health worldwide, committed to supporting our customers with superior technology, service and applications expertise. We are executing on a focused growth strategy that involves ongoing innovation and collaboration, targeted acquisitions and commercial expansion.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers regarding personnel management issues, including performance management, training, and organizational development and structure. Oversee and provide assistance with performance reviews, performance improvement plans and job descriptions.
- Formulate and recommend HR/people related policies, procedures and objectives for the organization to senior management. Lead team to implement changes.
- Work with hiring managers on new staff requisition requirements, including role specifications and profile requirements.
- Team with internal interviewer to help foster positive interviewing techniques.
- Establish effective on-boarding and off-boarding policies and practices. Ensure consistent implementation across the organization and follow through.
- Monitor organization compliance with federal and state laws (including FLSA, ADA, FMLA, MMLA, EEOC, ERISA, etc.). Ensure the Employee Handbook is up-to-date, reflecting current practices, laws and regulations. Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance, including all 5500 Form filings, 401(k) audit, workers compensation and summary annual reports. Act as a primary contact with labor counsel and outside government agencies.
- Manage the development and implementation of training and development programs for all staff. Identify internal needs and oversee relationships with external resources to provide necessary education and materials to management and staff.
- Develop, implement and manage staff recognition programs.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
- Occasional travel may be required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the HR field, preferably within a life sciences organization, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities.
- BS/BA degree
- SPHR/PHR preferred
- Experience with HRIS
- Demonstrated experience rolling out HR programs, initiatives
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, integration and change management
- Experience in a global, multi-site environment