This job is currently Archived,
Human Resources Advisor - United Kingdom
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Everyone who works at our company holds the same ambition – to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Of course we have other associated ambitions too - including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals.
- That’s why we ensure every company colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do.
- Wherever in the world we’re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Talent Services Partner Team, we are looking to fill a 1 year maternity cover position of: HR Adviser
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting competency-based interviews for candidates, assessing behaviors and competency levels.
- Actively participate in on-boarding of new staff to ensure their integration into the business.
- Providing guidance on employee relations issues including grievance, disciplinary & absence management cases.
- As well as developing and implementing Employee Relations policies
- Keeping up to date on employment legislation, making recommendations on best practice.
- Interpreting and applying employment legislation, and compliance with legal obligations
- Applying tools and processes for talent development and supporting the annual talent & organisational reviews.
- And the implementation of the annual Performance Review cycle to drive performance improvement
- Providing training and coaching to managers to ensure effective use of company talent management tools and processes
You should have:
- A proven track record of delivery, preferably in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Be CIPD qualified, or equivalent
- Have experience in the full range of HR activities
- Ideally used SAP, for data analysis, reporting and talent management.
- As well as Microsoft Office to create presentation, data analysis, SharePoint and Skype
What We Offer
An opportunity to:
- Provide advice, support and guidance to the Managers in UK & Ireland with the full range of HR Generalist activities including compensation and benefits and international mobility
- Work with the HR Business Partners in providing alignment and consistency in the implementation of HR processes and initiatives
- Be involved in organisational transformations, restructuring or reorganization as well as supporting the business to drive organisational change
- Support the implementation of the annual Compensation Review process, ensuring that appropriate financial recognition and differentiation is consistent and fair practice, and budget management
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 8500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive.
- Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…
- these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Pharmaceutical, HR, SAP, Technology, Science, Human Resources