Human Resources Advisor - Nordics (Norwegian speaking) Spain,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
The HR Advisor provides HR administration services to DuPont employees. Tasks of the advisor include the following and further activities, guided by established service standards:
Answer of employee queries and issue resolution in cooperation with team colleagues, other teams in the service center and country HR colleagues;
Acting as process owner for certain HR related processes.
Verbal and written communication with internal parties (e.g. DuPont employees, HR colleagues) and external parties (e.g. benefit providers) regarding HR processes using telephone, e-mail and letters - on individual basis as well as in bulk
Processing of confidential HR data: input, maintenance
Cooperating in processing of HR related invoices (e.g. from benefit providers)
Knowledge documentation: Updating of existing and creation of new documentation
Providing support of HR processes
Collaborating in or lead projects related to improvements in advisor's area of expertise (on long term)
Preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs
Responsible for correct calculation and execution of special payments to employees, including grossed-up adjustments, etc.
Balancing and transmission of all vendor and bank interfaces of payroll related data
Manage Tax and Social Security declarations, payments and enquiries.
- Higher education level, University Degree desired
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian (verbal and written) is a must; fluency in other European languages will be considered (Swedish, Danish)
- Relevant working experience in HR is desired;
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) is a must;
- Experience with SAP HR and Lotus Notes e-mail application is desired.
- Strong team work & interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer focus;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility, e.g. in adapting to change, adopting new processes, changing work situations, handling of tasks;
- Possess organization skills (prioritizing);
- Willingness to meet deadlines;
- Commitment to the task & the team.
Selected candidate will be offered a temporary contract with Randstad
Find a Job Find Candidates