Human Resources Administrator - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- Bachelor Degree or Commercial Diploma;
- 3-4 years HR or related experience in a fast paced, matrix multinational environment
- The HR Representative will provide administrative support from “Hire to Rehire” for the Global Hematology & Oncology and Inflammation & Immunology Commercial Franchise teams, including Medical Affairs for both franchises.
- This role will be the single point of contact for HR out into business for any administrative questions.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the data flow for all HR processes as well as appropriate coordination and involvement with other sub-groups of the HR function.
- This role will be fully accountable for HR compliance for the designated client groups.
- The incumbent will possess exceptional work ethic, technical HR proficiency, including Swiss employment law, social security and tax, as well as strong relationship building capabilities.
- She/He will be a strong team player, courageous, maintain a consultative approach to partnership, and be comfortable and adaptable during times of ambiguity.
- Self-starter, must be able to excel in a fast paced environment, lead initiatives independently and meet important deadlines as required.
- Exhibiting a Global Mindset, the incumbent will display strong analytical, execution, HR Systems (WorkDay) skills and will liaise with all HR Centers of Excellence, HRBPs at regional and global level as well as Finance to ensure accurate processing of all people related transactions.
- She/He will have the opportunity to manage key projects on behalf of the team and will be offered exposure to all elements of the HR function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead all HR administrative activities related to the employee life cycle in strong partnership with other sub-groups of the HR department as well as other functions such as for eg, Finance, Legal and Facilities
- Prepare all documents related to new employees or changes in the employment status including organizational announcements, offer letters, contracts, addendums, end of probation period management, warning letters, leave of absences
- Ensure all HR systems are updated accurately and timely
- Accountable for maintaining employee personal files and ensuring all required documents, including job description, are on file to meet with external and internal requirements
- Represent the HRBPs in local on-boarding events
- Manage and follow-up all administrative tasks related to departure of employees such as final work certificates, termination documentations and exit interview and subsequent follow up. This also includes in-bound and out-bound transfers within the organization
- Act as single point of contact for all international transfers including delivery of destination services in partnership with our Global Mobility team
- Manage employees time and attendance
- Manage the temporary employees and contractors: contracts, welcome, invoicing
- Preparation of compensation package proposals for HRBPs
- Responsible for providing on-time and accurate payroll instructions to the Payroll and HR Operations departments in respect of external and internal rules
- In alignment with Global HR, drive execution of all core HR processes and ad hoc requests including communication, coordination, consolidation, and analysis to allow accurate and fast business decision making at local level
- Act as the primary contact point for the designated client groups for any HR administrative queries related to the execution of the employment contract, HR programs (both global and local), policies and procedures
- Proactively identify opportunities to create synergies or process improvements within the HR function in order to leverage and /or standardize expertise, activity and process within the region
- Actively contribute to global, regional and/or local ad-hoc projects as assigned by HRBPs
- Bachelors Degree or commercial diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ of proven administrative experience in Human Resources in a multinational environment (preferably gained in in US listed company)
- High work ethic, pragmatic, solution oriented, with a focus on superior customer experience and guidance
- Ability and willingness to act as a team player in a very fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and navigate in a matrix environment within a culturally diverse environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently; deal with ambiguity; grasp and retain complex concepts quickly
- Good knowledge Swiss labor law, social security and tax
- Compliance mindset
- Experience working with HR systems (WorkDay)
- Mastery of MS office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken; any other languages a strong plus
- Experience in biotech/pharmaceutical and or highly regulated industry desirable