Human Resource Specialist - United States, Netherlands
Do you like to design and improve human resource instruments and processes that contribute to our organizational growth ambitions and help us build a culture of accountability, transparency and trust?
- As a Human Resource Specialist you will support the Director of Human Resources in managing and improving the organization-wide human resource instruments and processes of company.
- This job is divers and challenging: you will not only be optimizing the current instruments and processes but also contribute to our growth ambitions.
- Next to that you will have the chance to develop yourself in the full spectrum of human resource activities.
- You communicate actively with our people to gather input of their needs, their concerns and challenges.
- You develop, manage and administer our HR infrastructure (information systems, processes and procedures) and make sure that it is user friendly, addressing the needs of our employees and contributes to our goals. It is your task to make human capital development and performance measurable and visible.
- We are looking for a pro-active human resource expert with a hands-on mentality.
- You are eager to learn and are broadly interested in all aspects of human capital management and development.
- Because of your analytical thinking you succeed in turning human capital needs into practical and useful solutions, leading to efficient processes and effective instruments.
- You master the ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law and the social security system.
- You communicate in a professional and understandable manner and our people must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you.
Qualifications & competencies
- Master degree in human resources, organizational sciences or similar;
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience within field of human resources;
- Extensive knowledge of labor law, pay rolling and social security;
- Excellent listener and critical thinker;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pragmatic and creative in finding solutions;
- Pro-active and result oriented;
- Organizationally sensitive.
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.