Human Resource Officer - United States, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource activities which include recruitment, pay rolling, training, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- You provide assistance and advice to managers to understand and implement human capital policies and procedures like working conditions, performance management and absence management and ensure that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
- You coordinate the recruiting process, which involves preparing job adverts, searching for the right channels, checking application forms, shortlisting, schedule and organize interviews and communicating with candidates.
- You administer payroll and maintain employee records and make sure that it is up to date and accurate.
- You undertake regular reviews and give follow up on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Modern techniques and quality systems are common to you and you master the English language.
- You can easily cope with working under high pressure and you like to work within a dynamic organization.
- We are looking for a flexible human resource officer with a hands-on mentality.
- You maintain confidentiality, use sound judgement and perform independently.
- You are accurate and secure in administrating, have organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- You are comfortable with managing/operating computerized payroll and benefits systems.
- You have interpersonal skills, integrity and approachability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
Qualifications & competencies
- Bachelor degree in human resources or similar
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience within field of human resources
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of labor law, pay rolling and social security
- Pragmatic & creative in finding solutions
- Pro-active & result oriented
- Organizational sensitive
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.