This job is currently Archived,
Human Resource Generalist - United States
Posted on : 19 May 2017
Job Description :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic HR generalist with a desire to continue building their Human Resource skills.
- This individual is responsible for providing a variety of human resources support to employees including, but not limited to: employee engagement, wellness, employee relations, on-boarding, benefits and payroll support.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Identifies training needs and assists with the development of training programs. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Leads the company Leadership, Employee Development and Advancement (LEAD) talent management cycle for the site.
- Manages the reward & recognition program and leads the Employee Reward and Recognition Committee.
- Responsible for managing leave of absence processes and communications.
- Provides training on diversity, Benefits Open Enrollment, salary planning and performance management.
- Partners with internal customers to assist in driving process improvement.
- Assists with the review, development, and/or communication of policies and procedures.
- Drives site and/or corporate projects as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources preferred
- Must have 5 years of strong generalist experience
- Effective presentation skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Actively pursues continuous improvement in processes
- Professional demeanor and team player
- Basic understanding of employment laws, employee relations and employee engagement
- Ability to work independently
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment