- HSE Guidelines
- Develop, implement and maintain a company HSE awareness program to ensure the highest level of understanding of the company’s HSE objectives within Solvay Zhuhai site and amongst contractors, vendors and other service providers associated with Solvay Zhuhai site.
- Implement group HSE system and ensure plant operation including people, machine, material, method, working conditions comply with HSE standard.
- To be a main actor on site HSE activities such as process safety review, SOP developing, training, safety monitoring, pollution control, safety awareness improving…
- To be a key manager in the process such as risk mitigation, management of change, work permits, waste control, accidents and incidents investigation…
- Take immediately action when variance appears.
- SCMS Control
- Develop the SCMS, as well monitor it well implementation in Solvay Zhuhai Site.
- Documentation control in whole site to ensure the SOP well implementation and updated in Solvay Zhuhai Site.
- QHSE daily operations
- Lead incident investigation and draw the root cause once incident occurred; Organize HSE awareness programs for all staff regularly.
- Monitor safe working condition and behavior during process, follow up of non-conformance.
- Get the authority to stop any process or works in site when these process or work is taking unacceptable HSE risk.
- To devise and maintain a site emergency response plan including periodic practices to ensure the plans effective.
- Lead security guards to develop and maintain security programs.
- HSE Legal compliance
- Create and administer procedures for, and records of, the company HSE activities to demonstrate compliance with local HSE regulation and corporate requirements. Manage the projects allocated by the management on time and on cost.
- Liaises with local authorities on HSE matters.
- Customer Orientation
- Keep good communication with regional and GBU HSE team, and local authorities; deploy the action\ program from these external customers in site.
- Keep site complete the daily works for external on time, like reporting.
- To assist internal customer to solve their HSE issue, reduce the HSE risk, complete the project safety.
- Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree or above in related QHSE fields;
- Minimum 5 years QHSE management experience;
- Familiar with chemistries industrial Quality System management experience;
- Familiar with local HSE codes and standards;
- Proficiency in both written & oral Chinese & English;
- Familiar with MS Office;
- Certificated safety engineer and register safety officer is necessary.
- Key Competence Required:
- Motivation, coach and development;
- Analysis and problem solving;
- Personal creativity and innovation;
- Open-mind, strong communication skill.