- Assist HSE manager in coordination and communication of HSE team of RICS.
- Identify and assess HSE risk in the workplace and mitigate risk with labs.
- Define, apply and promote HSE procedures, rules in RICS.
- Ensure applicability and respect of legal requirements and company regulations.
- Maintain updated about HSE
- Maintain updated about and interpret relevant local, national, and international HSE legislation and regulations.
- Keep updated about new developments within the HSE domain, and evaluate their potential use in the own perimeter.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Site HSE performance
- Deploy and follow up the site specific HSE objectives, (improvement) programs and tools.
- Develop, propose and draft HSE procedures and handbooks.
- Deploy Group HSE policies, objectives, programs and tools
- Deploy and follow up the Group HSE policies, objectives, programs and tools.
- Review and propose site-specific adaptations and improvements to Group HSE programs and tools.
- Might test new Group HSE programs and tools (if site as designated as Pilot site).
- Provide expertise, information, advice and support to the Site organization
- Train or assist in training of employees and subcontractors in HSE matters.
- Provide HSE expertise to company employees, on demand and/or on own initiative.
- Provide advice regarding HSE aspects to take into account in the design and construction of new equipment, facilities and processes.
- Master degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HSE.
- Good ability to work in a team and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good English both in oral and writing.