HR Vendor Management Partner - United States
|External Posting Title||HR Vendor Management Partner|
|Job Description||The HR Vendor Management team is responsible for the Non-Employee Program at Biogen. The team sets the strategy and guidelines for the program and supports employees, managers of non-employee resources and HRBP with the following; onboarding, offboarding activities, answer questions, resolve issues and ongoing education around the non-employee policy. |
The HR Vendor Management Partner role will manage the non-employee program with primary responsibility of providing oversight of Biogen’s global temporary labor program.
• Oversee the daily operations of the temporary labor program globally inclusive of the managed service provider (MSP)
• Assist the implementation of expanding the temporary labor services globally
• Assist with the implementation of Fieldglass Contingent Worker Profile module globally
• Drive continuous improvement to ensure program meets the business needs
• Lead the development and delivery of communication, education and training programs related to the non-employees program and policy across Biogen
• Responsible for data accuracy and reconciliation; perform weekly audits of non-employee data for accuracy and completeness
• Assist with the implementation of internal audits & remediation plans
• Work closely with key stakeholders (Legal, finance, procurement, HR Business Partners) to execute and implement strategies to drive costs efficiency, candidate quality, service delivery improvements and risk mitigation
• Assist with reporting around the temporary labor program
• Assist with the onboarding and offboarding process of all non-employee resources in the case management queue and in Fieldglass
|Location||Cambridge, MA, US|
|Job Category||Human Resources|
• Must have at least 2-5 years of experience in HR
• Experience with vendor and/or non-employee resources a plus
• Ability to interpret and communicate non-employee policy and procedures
• Great communication skills (written and oral); ability to deliver excellent customer support
• Critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills
• Service oriented attitude and willingness to learn
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Proficient in MS office (specifically Excel Vlook up and pivot table)
• Experience in HR Shared Services or knowledge of HR platforms desired
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission:
making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Cambridge
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biotech, Manager, Biology, HR Manager, Science, Management, Human Resources, Research