This job is currently Archived,
HR Training Assistant - Belgium
Posted on : 13 May 2017
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The main purpose of the role is to act as a point of contact for the business related to all matters concerning training & talent management programs. You actively contribute to the development, administration, maintenance and improvement of such programs.
- Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Organizing and administrating classroom seminars workshops and e-Learning sessions.
- Ensure correct administrative follow-up at all stages of the process.
- Point of contact for employees, managers, HR Business Partners and other HR colleagues for all questions relating to the training process.
- Handle inquiries from customers and take ownership of their solutions, ensuring timely and accurate responses.
- Support the development, maintenance and improvement of training programs.
- Improve quality standards and drive further improvements.
- Continuously improving our customer experience.
- Support in training related projects.
Who you are
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- 2-3 years’ relevant working experience and a strong interest in training & talent management.
- Strong administrative skills and a very good knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Excellent communicator, who can flexibly react to changing situations.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Strong self- and time management skills and a structured way of working.
- Mindset of challenging the status quo and embracing change in an ever evolving environment.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English is required. Additionally, French would be an advantage.