This job is currently Archived,
HR Staff Services Representative Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients.
- We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator.
- We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this job opportunity:
- Ensure that inquiries are managed and customers are serviced according to: service level agreements and local & global policies & procedures
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for our customers (staff, managers and local HR ) in designated countries
- Ensure that HR transactions are processed according to global processes
- Act as designated subject matter on one of our expertise areas and be responsible for maintaining our Knowledge base and work with HR Technology team for system improvements
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in accordance with Service Level Agreements on the initiation of HR transactions in Workday
- Provides support to staff and managers on how to access and use Global HR self service tools, Reward and Recognition systems, and policies
- Represent HR Connect in the designated countries to all staff. Provide, based on needs and requirements, training, presentations to staff/manager and HR
- Log and manage calls using the case management system
- Answer HR local policy questions to staff for designated countries
- Run reports out of HR systems, create new reports
- Be an Subject Matter Expert on designated HR tools, programs and systems
- Develop, manage and maintain the knowledge database
- Suggest improvements on policies and procedures between service centre sites and HR teams
- Represent HR Connect in HR Projects and processes, like Workday, BRAVO!, MAP (performance cycle) etc.
- System Matter Expert on designated HR tools, programs and systems
- Build relationships with HR teams and other key stake holders, collaborate and share best practices
- Accurate maintenance of data
- Accurate Inquiry log
- Service to customers within agreed to Service Level Agreements (SLA s)
- Knowledge database maintenance
- Number of incidents relating to transactions or customers
- Number of cases closed reporting
- Recommendations on process and performance improvements
- Recommendation on HR policy improvements
- Strong relationship with HR team and staff of designated countries
- System, process and tool training
- Bachelor s or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in 3 or more language(s) at least English and preferably German
- Experience in HR Systems and processes
- As a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- That is why, as a member of the team, we provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential.
- We ensure our staff are equipped to excel today and tomorrow by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and modern working environments, encouraging open dialogue and professional debate, and collaborating with talents and institutions around the globe.
- We believe in rewarding those who do rewarding work and are committed to providing careers that can help turn the tide of serious, life-interrupting illnesses
Find a Job Find Candidates