HR Services Coordinator with Russian Langugage - Czechia
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re-imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- HR Services Coordinator would be responsible for HR administrative processes and maintaining process documentation (Standard Operating Procedures and Process Mapping) for Czech Republic/Russia and MEA.
- Goal will be to create and refine processes and improve existing HR processes. Working on daily basis with the process maps and the standard operating procedures for CZ/RU/MEA
- Data Management responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process/scope areas such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, onboarding, terminations, personal details changes, payroll, and query management.
- Conduct training for HR on targeted administrative process changes and serve as a subject matter expert on the administrative aspects of one or more of the assigned areas.
- Be an SME on Global and in-country HRIS systems and provide ongoing training and support to employees and people managers
- Providing high quality and professional HR Services to clients across the given region
- Be a collaborative team player as part of the broader EMEA HR Services team
- Bachelor degree preferred / High school diploma possible
- 1-3 years experience in Administration or HR or Finance
- Fluent in English/Russian/Czech is a MUST plus any other European language
- Positive attitude and curiosity to learn
- Analytical thinking
- Microsoft Office experienced
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.