HR Project Manager (Interim)
- Our company is a leading healthcare business with sales of c.£350 million (+€400m), 900 employees and a vision to be one of the leading players in the supply of products and services to the healthcare sector in Europe.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying acquisitive growth opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range and broaden its geographical reach.
- The HR Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR project activity for our company.
- The current range of projects spans a number of areas including employee engagement, HRIS, performance management and talent management.
- Reporting to the HR Director and working closely with the HR Business Partner team, the role will blend both general knowledge of HR processes and best practice with a clear understanding of project management discipline.
HRIS (Success Factors)
- Project managing the implementation of future modules of Success Factors, and the organizational change and transformation impacts that implementing the system will require
- Devising and owning HR project plans and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders, including the HR Director and HR Team.
- Build relationships with 3rd party implementation partner, external systems support channels, including SAP.
- Project Manage the Annual Performance Review Process via SuccessFactors
- Ownership of the Reward and Recognition program for our company with regular monitoring of the overall process.
- Support the Senior Management Team (SMT) champions in the quarterly evaluation process.
- Ensure all associated communications and marketing opportunities are delivered.
- Evaluate the success of the programme on an ongoing basis and recommend and execute improvements/enhancements to the programme.
- Lead and provide expertise to support local management teams with the delivery of employee engagement initiatives onsite.
- Project-manage the roll-out of a recruitment skills training programme for all people managers.
- The programme design is complete therefore the focus will be on managing launch communications, engaging with participants, evaluating the success of the programme and ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are documented with an appropriate plan to address them.
- Work with the HR Director to co-ordinate and deliver the annual Talent & Succession Planning review for the company.
- Investigate and provide a proposal, for an early-talent development programme (focused on early-career high-potentials across the company).
- Support the HR Director with miscellaneous project work / programmes/ initiatives as they arise
- Degree level or equivalent
- Project Management qualification desirable
- 5-7 years’ experience with a practical understanding and experience of key HR processes/best practices
- Project Management, including managing change programs in complex, multi-site organisations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, powerpoint etc)
- HRIS implementation experience desirable (not essential)
- People Management
- Experience in data management, analysis and presentation
- Experience of designing and implementing employee engagement and talent development initiatives highly desirable
- There will be a requirement for travel around Ireland and to the UK (estimated 1-2 trips monthly)