HR Professional II - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you a person who thinks about people practices indicatively and is proactive with continuous focus on improvement and engagement?
- Join the HR Team at our company and get a life-changing career!
About the department
The team of HR Professionals are responsible for Employee & Organisation Data Management (SAP HR), Recruitment & Job postings in RecruIT, Training administration including LearnIt, mobility administration (MMS), payroll, statutory compliance etc.
- Candidate should have worked extensively on SAP HR (Org Management and Personnel Administration) as an End User
- Should have minimum of 2 - 4 Year of experience in SAP HR
Roles & Responsibilities:
Personnel & Organization Management
- Responsible for Updating and Maintaining the Organizational Structure
- Creating Org Units and Position under relevant Org Structure
- Securing quality of new and existing data
- Performing actions related to Hire, Separation, Promotion, Transfer & Demotions on day to day basis based on the request from Stakeholders
- Performing the Clean-up and Maintenance activities to ensure data quality is maintained Following standard SOP’s and KPI while processing the cases
- Creation and maintenance of personnel folders and keeping files updated
- Report Generations from SAP HR and can perform analysis on data
Knowledge & skills
- Preferably experience from delivering HR services in a Shared Service Centre environment
- Be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a relatively high stress threshold and possess the ability to handle work fast in accordance with pre-defined KPIs
- Pay attention to details when handling tasksBe able to deliver customer oriented and professional HR services to customers
- Be service minded and quality-conscious and pay attention to details when carrying out the case handling yet keep the overview of the cases
- Have a positive attitude to learn new processes, concepts, skills
- Be aware of the value of providing a good service to the organisation and be able to deliver good customer oriented and professional HR services to the customers; and possess high degree of integrity in the processing of personal matters
Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or equivalent
Working with Us:
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.