HR Payroll and Administration Officer (Temporary) - Belgium
- Our company is looking for a hands-on HR Payroll and Administration Officer to strengthen the HR team in delivering excellent service to our growing organization.
- The position will focus on the full operational support according to the corporate HR policies and local regulations.
The job requires
- Assuring accurate Belgian payroll in line with local laws and regulations
- Maintaining employee records in all HR related databases
- Administer job-offers and labor contracts
- Supporting the onboarding of new staff
- Acting as a primary contact for day to day related questions of staff
- Following up on benefits i.e. fleet, insurance
- Providing support in general HR projects
- a Bachelor or Master degree with at least 1 of experience in payroll and HR administration.
- Knowledge of eBlox and/or AFAS is an important advantage
- working knowledge of (Belgian) employment, tax and social security legislation
- working knowledge of benefits administration i.e. fleet and health & pension insurances
- basic knowledge of HR processes
- excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally, both in Dutch and English
- excellent proficiency in Word and Excel