This job is currently Archived,
HR Partner, Pharmaceutical, Operations & Technology Durham United States,
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- The HR Partner, Pharmaceutical, Operations & Technology (PO&T) RTP reports directly to the HR Site Lead, and will support Manufacturing Operations and other PO&T functions at the RTP Operations sites.
- As a trusted partner, this position will plan, coordinate, and implement HR activities for a variety of PO&T teams at the RTP manufacturing sites.
- The HR Partner will be responsible for providing advice, coaching, counsel and problem solving to PO&T managers and employees and is the focal point to provide human resources solutions.
- The HR Partner will be responsible for building and maintaining effective working relationships across the organizations they support as well as within Human Resources organization.
Key accountabilities for the position:
- Provides HR generalist support for the RTP PO&T population and partners with clients to implement and manage human resources processes, including:
- Yearly Performance Management process including performance assessment, calibration and compensation planning
- Job analysis and evaluation to determine job level, base salary and career ladders.
- Supports the delivery of people tools (talent reviews, people planning, organizational survey) that drive sustainability of the PO&T business
- Promotion process and criteria
- Workforce planning and implementation
- Employee survey action planning
- Provides HR advice and consultation to PO&T managers and employees in RTP.
- Provides direction and coaches and counsels people managers on a variety of employee issues including: performance management, talent acquisition, compensation planning, employee relations and interpretation of company guidelines, policies and processes.
- Provides HR onboarding and assimilation support to new supervisors and managers in assigned client groups
- Drive manager capabilities and efficiencies through manager coaching and development. Supports and participates in Manager Effectiveness training options at the site.
- Champions the employee experience
- Supports ad hoc projects and coordination of project activities associated with PO&T wide HR initiatives or function/site specific HR projects/initiatives
- Works with assigned organizations and other HR partners to manage and address employee relations issues, including: performance management, corrective actions, leaves of absences, complaint investigations and resolutions and employment separation.
- Builds collaborative working relationships with the HR Centers of Excellence (COE) functions to roll out corporate-wide programs and ensure the supported organizations needs are understood and met.
- Credible human resources business person who will be acknowledged as a trusted adviser and HR functional expert to managers
- 3 or more years of experience in progressively responsible human resources positions
- Previous work experience in pharmaceutical industry or manufacturing environments
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to walk, sit and stand; use hands for finger manipulation, handle, feel, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. The vision requirements include close, distance, peripheral, and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field is required.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Biotech, R&D, Pharmaceutical, Operations, Science, Research
Research Triangle Park NC US
Find a Job Find Candidates