HR Operations Specialist (m/f) part-time basis - Germany
For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified HR Operations Specialist (m/f) on a part-time basis (30 working hours/week) to join our expanding HR team in our HQ office.
- Setting up employee contracts templates in German and English
- Reviewing employment and vendor contracts with legal department/external office as needed
- Processing all employee-related changes including position changes, salary adjustments, separations, supervisor changes, transfers and rehires in our HR database
- Managing the pre- and post-employment paperwork process for all domestic and international hiring activity including:
- Setting up local payrolls (e.g. UK, France, Netherlands), reviewing social security sets up
- Generating offer letters, personnel forms, help desk tickets, personnel files, and reference letters
- Supporting recruiting with scheduling interviews
- General knowledge of Human Resources and labor law framework in Germany
- Previous relevant HR administrative support experience is required
- Creation of reusable tools and templates
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal German skills and fluent written and verbal English skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to follow through to end of assignments while meeting goals and deadlines
- Able to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with highly motivated and well-qualified colleagues, team spirit and excellent working conditions with comprehensive benefits and ongoing professional development opportunities.